- Индустрија: Електроника и Телекомуникации
- Краен рок: 15-02-2020
Детали за огласот
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
As part of the OneContact Technical Support Team, the Support Analyst is responsible for providing application technical support to customers.
Key responsibilities include analysis, debugging and resolution of issues that customers have with the Environmental, Health, and Safety software.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Manages a fast-paced queue of support inquiries and requests.
- Assesses support inquiries to identify whether issues are a system or user-related.
- Communicates with customers through the ticketing system as well as over the phone and/or email to optimize issue resolution.
- Troubleshoots and debugs qualified system issues.
- Investigates and analyzes the root cause of qualified system issues.
- Categorizes, and documents qualified system issues for the Research and Development Department.
- Ensures customer requests are acknowledged and resolved within service level agreement times.
- Keeps customers up to date on cases pending confirmation when applicable.
- Works closely with various departments to ensure solution resolution and excellent customer service.
- Acquires maintains and applies detailed knowledge of products and applications.
- Identifies and documents opportunities for improvement based on customer suggestions.
- Works closely with Research and Development and the Quality Assurance teams to move issues through the software release process.
- Maintains a consistent number of open/closed tickets and customer satisfaction scores.
Reports to the Team Lead, Support
Minimum 1- 2 years of a web application, technical support, or quality assurance experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent Experience.
- An MCSE certification is an asset.